Online Examination Rules
Dear BMU Applicants,
Due to the Covid situation in Tashkent we will hold online entrance exams (Maths and English):
Maths: Every Wednesday, starting time is not earlier than 10:00 and not later than 10:15 (Tashkent time)
English: Every Friday, starting time is not earlier than 10:00 and not later than 10:15 (Tashkent time)
Duration: Maths – 45 minutes, English – 60 Minutes
A link to your test will be available on this website (https://e-application.space) on each Wednesday and Friday.
- You can start your exam between 10:00 and 10:15 am, and you will have ONLY 45 minutes for Maths and ONLY 60 minutes for English to complete your exam.
- You should have a stable Internet connection.
- You must be the only person in a room during this exam.
- You are allowed to use a simple (non-scientific) calculator.
- You can use either a desktop / laptop computer (preferred) or a smart phone (make sure the screen is large enough)
You need to solve 10 problems out of 20 (50%) to pass the Maths exam and to answer 30 questions out of 50 (60%) to pass the English exam.
If you practice (see the details below), most of you should be able to do it. Good luck!
PRACTICE EXERCISE (for Maths exam):
To help you prepare for the exam, a practice exercise is available on this website (https://e-application.space). The exercise contains 10 questions and you should be able to solve most of them in 20 minutes. Please try to solve the exercise at least two times since the numbers in the problems will change every time you try to solve it again. The format of the exercise is similar to what you will see in the BMU Maths examination (the actual problems will be different).
IF WE NOTICE THAT YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, YOUR EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CANCELED.