BMU Social Grants
In order to apply for a 100% BMU Social Grant, the applicant must do the following:
I) Successfully pass the BMU entrance exam/exams (and an interview if requested).
II) Up until August 31, 2021 upload the following documents to his/her personal account (Go Menu/Profile):
- an essay in English on the topic “Why do I deserve a BMU Grant?”
- a reference* confirming the financial status of the family (see the attached document)
- additional documents (diplomas / certificates of the winners of the Olympiads or any other documents confirming academic achievements).
* Requirements for a reference confirming the financial status of the family:
A reference must be issued by the mahalla committee at the place of residence of the applicant. The reference should be addressed to BMU Rector, include the phone numbers of the mahalla chairperson and confirm that the applicant belongs to one of the following categories:
- from a family that has lost both parents, where relatives are involved in raising children;
- from a family where one or both parents are disabled;
- from a family with a disabled child (children);
- from a family where widows (widowers) are raising wo or more children under the age of 14 and live separately from other relatives;
- from a family where a single mother / father is raising a child (children) in an incomplete family.
The Grants and Scholarships Committee will make a decision and notify the grant winners by the end of August. If necessary, applicants will be asked to do an additional online interview with the Committee.
IMPORTANT: All information and references provided will be verified!